Pink has always been attributed with femininity, but it 's also a bona fide icon for female determination and strength. We’ve always been fond of the punchy hue, but now more than ever we’re itching to rock power pink on the regular, be it at the office, on the weekend or during a killer workout. You too? Below, we’ve pulled together eight loud-and-proud monochromatic outfits to shake up your sartorial routine.
1. Show ’em who’s boss before you even walk through the door with bright essentials worthy of any corner office. A tailored silhouette injects plenty of personality into a car coat, while a punchy bandana lends a note of don’t-mess edge to an otherwise prim-and-proper bag.
2. Whether it’s GNO or Wednesday morning, anytime is a good time to tap into your inner diva. Just toss on this swishy metallic skirt with a graphic tee and lace-up kicks, and prepare to shine on like only you know how.
3. When you’re not taking the boardroom by storm, you can be found in the studio getting your namaste on — it’s all about balance, people. These punchy pink essentials will see you through a killer workout, no problem — just throw a strappy sports bra into the mix and you’re golden, girl.
4. Spontaneity is your middle name, which makes wear-anywhere ensembles an important component of your off-duty lineup. This dressed-up-dressed-down getup will see you through. Just throw in a pair of embroidered ankle boots and a longline coat for good measure.
5. Lest they forget, you’ll be rockin’ a pink beanie straight through to spring as a constant reminder to women everywhere to keep fighting the good fight.
6. Adding edge to flirty feminine separates is what you do best, so this dynamic duo should feel right up your alley. The velvet puffer brings a note of urban appeal to a twirl-worthy A-line dress, while the mix-and-match pink hues establish a united front.
7. Tired of your tried-and-true tee and jeans uniform? All you need is a little pink to bring your go-to weekend getup back to life. Our picks? Distressed boyfriend jeans in a dreamy shade of bubblegum and a classy knit with a sassy choker neckline.
8. “Oh, this old thing?” you’ll say when the compliments start rolling in. You don’t settle for less — and that includes your threads. Metallic pink fabric is as show-stopping as it gets, so best believe your look won’t fly under the radar with this stunner on standby. Pop it on top of a zip-up top, ankle jeans and slides for a late-night gig. Aviators and a dramatically painted pount come highly recommended.