You’re a strong, independent woman, ready to take on any challenges that work or life brings. Power pieces are important to make you look that part . So, make sure you have these 5 essentials to make you look good from desk to dusk.
Stylist's Pick: Analog Watch, P17,000
1. Watch. A watch is a key piece of a working woman’s wardrobe as it instantly gives you a polish look and tells the world that you value time. Invest in a classic timepiece that radiates luxury without being too over the top.
Stylist's Pick: Petite Slim Waist Blazer, P2600
2. Blazer. This is a power piece on its own. It instantly turns plain office clothes into sharp separates. Pairing it with your weekend wear makes for dressy ensembles that are sure to round up compliments. Choose a high-quality, well-tailored piece -- it's worth the higher price tag.
Stylist's Pick: Flats, P2,319
3. Flats. Swap your heels for flats when commuting or when you just want to have a break from your 3-inch heels. It still looks office-appropriate and won’t make you look unprofessional. Get one in a nude color since it will easily go with everything and it’ll make your legs look longer.
Stylist's Pick: Lip & Cheek Tint, P450
4. Lip & Cheek Tint. A cheek tint is a great multi-purpose product to carry with you in your purse. Just dab some on your lips and apples of your cheeks to bring color to your face. It’s hassle-free and fool-proof.
Stylist's Pick: Oil Control Mattifying Powder, P1,299
5. Compact Powder. A compact is always a must in a lady’s purse. It’s handy and great for touch-ups. Just powder the t-zone or blot excess shine for an instantly fresher look. Choose one that’s the same shade as your skin tone for a more natural look. Words by Chin Obiedo, SiP Stylist
New to Stylist in Pocket? Sign up now at http://stylistinpocket.com/quiz. If you're already one of our clients, you can book a Home Visit or request for Lookbooks from your stylist.