2017's color of the year isn’t for everyone, but not to fret — we’ve got you covered. Here are 10 ways you can rock the hue without looking super cheesy.
1. If you’re gonna go for it, GO for it: A cold-shoulder blouse fully embraces green while offering a fashion-forward spin on the hue.
2. A floral duster gives you just enough green while maintaining your status as a fashionista.
3. Anything but basic, the silk fabric, tie-front, and buttoned-up back of this tee lead to an overall look the site describes as a “party in the front, party in the back situation.” We’re all for it.
4. Get a jump on the perfect maxi this season with a Kermit-green version, complete with a self-tie waist. It’s, dare we say, ”Gone with the wind style fabulous.”
5. You’ll want to wear a classic trench far beyond 2017. What better go-to, no?
6. Pom-pom flats are just as comfy as they are cute.
7. You'll love the sweetheart appeal of a flattering mint frock. It’s also a more subtle way to get in on the trend for those that just can NOT get into shamrock green.
8. Splurge though it may be, a leather bag will set you apart from the pack with an eye-catching hue that makes black look totally boring.
9. Everything’s coming up green in sunny staples you’ll be wearing all year long.
10. Pair bright green bottoms with a leather jacket and sneakers to take them from office-ready to street-chic.